MMOW provides home-delivered meals to individuals who are unable to consistently cook or shop for themselves.
- We do not have any age or income restrictions.
- Service can be on-going or short term to provide assistance during periods of need.
For more information, call MMOW at 817-491-8534. The application process includes a home visit and minimal paperwork. Meals can usually be started within a few days of the initial phone call.
We can serve:
- Homebound individuals
- Individuals with chronic health issues
- Individuals who cannot consistently cook or shop for themselves
- Isolated individuals
- Individuals recovering or rehabilitating from accident, illness or surgery
We are not equipped to serve:
- Individuals with a full-time, paid caregiver, or housekeeper.
- Individuals who have unyielding dietary requirements which cannot be accommodated by the local food partner.
- Individuals who demonstrate inappropriate, abusive, or violent behavior.
- Individuals who live in an environment which compromises the safety of the volunteer.
MMOW serves home-delivered noon meals Monday-Friday in three counties.
- Tarrant County:
Bedford, Colleyville, Grapevine, Haslet, Keller, North Richland Hills, Southlake, and Westlake
- Denton County:
Argyle, Bartonville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Justin, Roanoke, and Trophy Club
- Wise County:
Aurora, Boyd, Justin, Newark, and Rhome
- Saturday Delivery:
Saturday meals are delivered in Colleyville, and Grapevine
Participants are never denied home-delivery meals because they are unable to pay for them. To apply for meals or for more information, please call the MMOW office, 817-491-8534.
We encourage referrals from individuals themselves, family members, friends, neighbors, ministers, and health care professionals. Please call MMOW, 817-491-8534, to inquire about meal delivery.